- Automation for all temperature control functions on large air handling units including economizer enthalpy control, supply air reset and optimal start.
- Additional systems included in the automation project were cooling towers, condenser and chilled water systems, and heat exchanger systems.
- All control panels are networked via an Ethernet LAN to two central operator’s workstations where system parameters can be adjusted and several hundred critical alarms are monitored.
- 80 Pine Street, New York, NY
- Size: 42 story, 1.0 mil. sq. ft.